Please take a moment to register your Kroger Plus Card or check the Community Rewards information on you registered card to help NEAHS earn money through the Kroger Community Rewards Program. If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Go online to www.krogercommunityrewards.com, have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with our organization. Remember, purchases will not count for us until your card is registered.
• If you are a new online customer, you must click on “Sign Up Today” in the “New Customer?” box and sign up for a Kroger Rewards account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions. A message to check your email inbox will appear. Click on the link within the body of the email. Click on “My Account” and use your email address and password to proceed.
• After your card is registered, click on “Edit Kroger Community Rewards” information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
• Enter our non-profit organization number, 80977, or Northeast Arkansas Humane Society, and select our organization from the list and click on confirm. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• If you use your phone number at the register call (800) 576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered card when shopping for a purchase to count.