Cat Spay and Neuter, Dog Spay and Neuter
The appointments will be Tuesday for cats and Wednesday for cats and dogs, with drop off between 8:00 am - 9:00 am and pick up between 2:00 and 3:00 pm on the same day. It is important for your pet to not eat anything past 10:00 pm the night prior.
Cats must be at least 10 weeks old and 2 pounds.
Dogs must be at least 10 weeks old
(Females will be given a green tattoo above the spay line to signify she has been fixed)
Your cat MUST be in a cat carrier when you arrive or we can refuse service. Dogs must be on a leash. This is for the safety of our staff and your pet.
Payment will be taken out the day you book the appointment
- Cat Spay-Female (includes Rabies if needed) $80
- Cat Neuter-Male (includes Rabies if needed) $70
- If your cat is a cryptorchid, we can refuse service or provide a 50% refund only if unable to perform services
- Dog Spay-Female under 50lbs (includes Rabies if needed) $150
- If your dog is pregnant at the time of the surgery, an extra fee of $50 will be charged
- Dog Neuter-Male under 50lbs (includes Rabies if needed) $125
- If your dog is a cryptorchid, we can refuse service or provide a 50% refund only if unable to perform services
Day of the appointment, ask about a $25 microchip
A Rabies shot is included in the price. This is a state law and must show proof you have had it done by a licensed veterinarian.